Kronos books in the UK

Thread: Kronos books in the UK

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Kronos books in the UK

Hi

Does anyone have a suggestion as to how I can get the KRMx02 books in the UK. The web site only has the US and Canada and the contact page does not get a response

thanks

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Kronos books in the UK

If you want, you could pm me and I can mail it to you. I couldn't get his book in Canada here and had him ship it to a friend in Texas, who then mailed it to me. That is if he now ships to Canada lol.. I recall when I built the krm-02 I had ordered all the upgrades from him but he would not ship them to me so I made my own by reverse engineering them from pictures. Excellent machine, not so excellent in support when you're not 'merican lol.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by jilt View Post
    If you want, you could pm me and I can mail it to you. I couldn't get his book in Canada here and had him ship it to a friend in Texas, who then mailed it to me. That is if he now ships to Canada lol.. I recall when I built the krm-02 I had ordered all the upgrades from him but he would not ship them to me so I made my own by reverse engineering them from pictures. Excellent machine, not so excellent in support when you're not 'merican lol.
    Hello Jilt
    I live in the UK and have been trying to contact KronosRobotics regarding getting the KRMx02 books but I am having the same issue as user Azarl of not getting any response from the website contact form at all

Would your earlier offer to pm you for that be still available ? It would be much appreciated
    If so, how do I pm you on this site ?

Many thanks Jilt

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Azarl View Post
    Hi

Does anyone have a suggestion as to how I can get the KRMx02 books in the UK. The web site only has the US and Canada and the contact page does not get a response

thanks
    Hello Azarl
    I also live in the UK and would like to build a KRMx02 and like you, I have had no response from their contact page.
    May I ask how you are getting on with your build in the UK
    Have you managed to source all the needed parts for the build ?
    Many thanks Azarl
    Best wishes