Need Help! HELP Enshu Yuasa AccuMill 1547 with Fanuc 3M

Thread: HELP Enshu Yuasa AccuMill 1547 with Fanuc 3M

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default HELP Enshu Yuasa AccuMill 1547 with Fanuc 3M

I have an Enshu Yuasa AccuMill 1547 with Fanuc 3M. It has worked well for years. The last time I powered it up, I got a not ready message on the controller. I was able to get the machine to move in all axis by holding the limit release switch but only in the - direction. I am not hearing the normal sounds I hear on start up.
    There are no blown fuses, no apparent relay issues, or anything that jumps out saying this is the problem.

Please help if you can.
    Ed

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: HELP Enshu Yuasa AccuMill 1547 with Fanuc 3M

Quote Originally Posted by EDL at AU View Post
    I have an Enshu Yuasa AccuMill 1547 with Fanuc 3M. It has worked well for years. The last time I powered it up, I got a not ready message on the controller. I was able to get the machine to move in all axis by holding the limit release switch but only in the - direction. I am not hearing the normal sounds I hear on start up.
    There are no blown fuses, no apparent relay issues, or anything that jumps out saying this is the problem.

Please help if you can.
    Ed

Interesting. If anyone can help me with a similar problem, described here, please do.

https://www.cnczone.com/forums/fanuc...tem-ready.html