Used Kitamura Mycenter1 w/ Yasnac I80 M

Thread: Used Kitamura Mycenter1 w/ Yasnac I80 M

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Used Kitamura Mycenter1 w/ Yasnac I80 M

Hello all, my first post here. I am looking to maybe purchase a used 1993 Kitamura Mycenter1 with Yasnac I80-M, 7.5 hp 13000 rpm spindle, manual pallet changer, and some pieces of BT35 tooling. The machine appears in good condition by pictures, in my price range, and not to far off. When inspecting this machine, any pointers as to what to look for specifically on this Kitamura? the Yasnac? How to tell if the parameters are still loaded? I do know the machine has been sitting for some time, over 2 years.
    Thanks in advance, Rusty

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Used Kitamura Mycenter1 w/ Yasnac I80 M

If you can power it up with no errors, you probably still have the parameters. Jog it around, listen for any funny noises. Run the spindle at different RPM's and listen for any funny noises. If you can, load a program in it and dry run it, or just run it with the Z above the table. Be sure to include tool changes. BT35 tooling might be hard to find, I don't think anyone makes it any longer.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Used Kitamura Mycenter1 w/ Yasnac I80 M

Thanks Greg, It includes some 20-30 pieces of BT35 tool holders, price is right on it, about 6-7k