Mycenter 3 with Yasnac i80 data needed

Thread: Mycenter 3 with Yasnac i80 data needed

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Mycenter 3 with Yasnac i80 data needed

Hello all,
    We are looking for the data and parameter of the Kitamura Mycenter 3 machine with Yasnac i80 controller. We are willing to pay for that.
    Thanks in advance.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mycenter 3 with Yasnac i80 data needed

еще актуально ? у меня есть на работе такой станок и параметры к нему

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

What do you need? Parameters?
    Email me at : simplersys@gmail.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks Kostikost and Ncbobbys for your reply.
    I already sent an email to Ncbobbys.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks Ncbobbys for your helps. We're appreciated that.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I purchased a used KITAMURA MYCENTER 3X machine with YASNAC i80M controller. This is our first CNC machine in our conventional machine shop. But the machine came to us in dead condition. As we don't know much about CNC machine's we purchased the machine. Now its lying with us for 4 years without any use. Now we want to run the machine, we approached a CNC machine service person, he switched ON the machine and said that the MEMORY of the machine is LOST due to bad memory battery. He told that he need the machine parameters and OPTION parameters to input.

So please send me the Parameters, OPTION parameters and tool change macro programs also (if u have) for the machine immediately, PLEASE PLEASE do the needful immediately.

THE MACHINE MODEL is : KITAMURA MYCENTER 3X with 3 axis and 1 spindle the axis drive models are CACR IR10SB (2 Nos.) for X and Y axis and CACR IR30SB for Z axis and VARISPEED spindle drive unit.

PLEASE try to help me to commission the machine by sending the OPTION PARAMETS, MACHINE PARAMETERS and MACRO PROGRAMS.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards
    Vinothkumar R

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I purchased a used KITAMURA MYCENTER 3X machine with YASNAC i80M controller. This is our first CNC machine in our conventional machine shop. But the machine came to us in dead condition. As we don't know much about CNC machine's we purchased the machine. Now its lying with us for 4 years without any use. Now we want to run the machine, we approached a CNC machine service person, he switched ON the machine and said that the MEMORY of the machine is LOST due to bad memory battery. He told that he need the machine parameters and OPTION parameters to input.

So please send me the Parameters, OPTION parameters and tool change macro programs also (if u have) for the machine immediately, PLEASE PLEASE do the needful immediately.

THE MACHINE MODEL is : KITAMURA MYCENTER 3X with 3 axis and 1 spindle the axis drive models are CACR IR10SB (2 Nos.) for X and Y axis and CACR IR30SB for Z axis and VARISPEED spindle drive unit.

PLEASE try to help me to commission the machine by sending the OPTION PARAMETS, MACHINE PARAMETERS and MACRO PROGRAMS.

my email ID is : vnotkmr@gmail.com

Thanking you in advance.

Regards
    Vinothkumar R

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello. Please help with the parameters and startup programs on Kitamura H250 4-x. Thank.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by srikrish View Post

my email ID is : vnotkmr@gmail.com

Thanking you in advance.

Regards
    Vinothkumar R
    Hello Srikrish, Did you get these data? Can you please share it with me? I have the same problem as you.
    Thank you.
    Hy.

Downloads
    Uploads

Having a kitamura mycenter 2x 1997 with yasnac I80M controler i loste all paramaetres including offset,macro.common and aux2 data.
    Anyone can help ill be soooooo thankful.

Quote Originally Posted by Badr1988 View Post
    Having a kitamura mycenter 2x 1997 with yasnac I80M controler i loste all paramaetres including offset,macro.common and aux2 data.
    Anyone can help ill be soooooo thankful.
    I have the same problem. I need all parameters and macro tool changer program. Please help me