K2Cnc KG-4925 configuration

Thread: K2Cnc KG-4925 configuration

Downloads
    Uploads

Default K2Cnc KG-4925 configuration

Hi
    Here is my story
    Several years ago I bought a used KG-4925 and was pleased with the results.
    But a few years later someone broke into my shop and stole all my small hand tools and the PC for the K2 router.
    I Contacted K2 and bought a new PC for it. It came unconfigured and when I tried to contact them I found out they were out of business.
    After several months of research I finally got it going. I think it is correct as my CNC router is now working.
    Recently I received a request for help. So I thought it would be good for me to share my configuration. (see attachment at the bottom of this post)

One key point was the 5Volts cable was not connected properly. K2Cnc KG-4925 configuration-image-jpg

If anyone has any documentation for K2CNC (any model) and Mach3 (ex: Operating Manual, User Manual and Setup Manual)
    Could you please post them under this thread or post a link to them it would be greatly appreciated.

Hope this helps.

Also found these links very useful

Thank you to Paul Campbell for posting on YOUTUBE

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC7...8SYmNgRI0AJqyg