SeniorCNC (JGRO Build) - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SeniorCNC (JGRO Build)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Red face It's coming.... :)

I know, I've been keeping you guys waiting awhile, I have been working on getting my youtube account setup and am now trying to get the video converted from a quicktime .mov format to something that's easily editable on windows so I can speed it up and add music or at least remove my sped up audio. I am currently using Rad video tools to do the conversion but it keeps messing up, I will try another converter tomorrow and should have it finally up by tomorrow night

Again, I'm sorry for the delay, by the way, is youtube acceptable for a place to post this to or is there another preferred place I should up it?

Thanks,
    -Tom

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

tom
    I use Utube exclusively, however if I were starting over, I'd use google because of the playback tools. either one is great.
    dave

ps I use MovieEdit pro 11. $50. best editor ever. 16 individual parallel tracks.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up It's Uploaded!

Finally, I have finished cutting the video down from a real time job time of roughly 17 mins to around 5 mins without the ability to increase play speed. I have left the original audio in place because I don't have any free/open music to put in the video. Please excuse the choppiness of the cuts, I tried my best with what I had -Windows Movie Maker Anyway, if you watch it and start to get bored, skip to about halfway through, for that is where I start to let the camera ride the machine and it gives you the same effect.

Enjoy
    -Tom

Oh, the link is :

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

PS at the moment the video is not yet active (11:34 EST)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Pretty Slick Video

Very nice...Aren't these machines cool.....

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Indeed

Thanks. And these machines are indeed cool, the best part of them is their versitility. Eventually, I may use this machine to manufacture parts for itself or another machine, or I may use it to make a thermoplastic extrusion head for itself which would turn it into a rapid prototyper / 3d printer! I plan to do most of that with this machine, although, until I acquire and learn a good piece of cam software I'm a bit limited. Anyway, now that I am working again, I should be able to have the money to get some software in a month or two, and in the meantime I can use demo's to train myself.

-Tom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12