Personal Air Vehicle? - Page 6

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Personal Air Vehicle?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wink

Not sure if you are still here but I remember this from my childhood time: http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/...o/avrocar.html

You were looking at diffeant designs of lift of an person...hummmmm, Old tech but maybe you could revie it..lol...have fun!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Faisal Durrani

Hi diarmid..... Sir i am a mechanical student from Pakistan and am only 20 years of age.... i have to give a final years project in about 10 months as im doing mechanical engineering. I was interested in this Springtail vehicle alot since the last two years. But as im just a novice thus i couldnt know if i ever will be able to make it or not. But you sir look like an expert and seems to me as if you have invested some time in this Springtail machine... Sir i wanted to ask you that should i take it on as my project.... What i mean to say is that is it do-able ? Your reply will mean alot to me. Thank you!

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Faisal Durrani View Post
    Hi diarmid..... Sir i am a mechanical student from Pakistan and am only 20 years of age.... i have to give a final years project in about 10 months as im doing mechanical engineering. I was interested in this Springtail vehicle alot since the last two years. But as im just a novice thus i couldnt know if i ever will be able to make it or not. But you sir look like an expert and seems to me as if you have invested some time in this Springtail machine... Sir i wanted to ask you that should i take it on as my project.... What i mean to say is that is it do-able ? Your reply will mean alot to me. Thank you!
    diarmaid is no longer a member of cnczone, but I think you misunderstood him. He did not have anything to do with the SpringTail, and only found info about it on the internet. He was simply starting from ideas like you.
    It is certainly 'do-able' but requires a lot of effort and research depending upon your aeronautical engineering knowledge so far. To actually design and build such a system also requires money, even in the scale prototype stage. Also, you can't just build a Springtail, its copyrighted, you have to think of something new.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

TO: TNKOUTSIDTHEBOX. Thank you sir, ya i really did misunderstand him. And i have not enough knowledge of aeronautics so i have planned to give up on the springtail project on your advice. Thank you again.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default The Road Marking Machine Project !

I have noticed this forum is filled with many experts who give very vital and detailed help to those who are seeking it... I have been given this project of a road marking machine that paints a yellow continous strip on the edges of the road... the old version was man pushed... thus there was no quantized speed plus no idea of how much paint be sprayed from the nozzle gun onto the road.... it was all dependent on the skill of the worker using it. I wanted to ask you people that as the machine does have a gasoline motor and a compressor what can i do to make it "automatic". Im sending its picture so that it can be easyh for you to come up with your creative ideas. Thanks!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Personal Air Vehicle?-model-town-lahore-cantilever-sign-008-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Sounds Like

??The beginning of a SCUD MISSLE LOL

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello guys im new to this site but i am glad i found it. Diarmaid i think you and fyffe's ideas are cool. I have been working on an idea similar to the solotrek. With a helicopter you can auto rotate and so have a fallback system, with your system you have no controlable fallback so you need to add one, parachute maybe... Kona tours

Downloads
    Uploads

The obvious fallback as you allude to, would be a ballistic parachute system. These have been used effectively on light aircraft now for a number of years.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456