IMTS pics

Thread: IMTS pics

Downloads
    Uploads

Default IMTS pics

Ok who went..and what did you see? Here are a few to start. I will add more as I get them done. The best pictures of the big stuff were when no one was around. But then you didn't get the scale so the machines looked smaller than they were.
    Click on the thumbnail for large pictures.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wow, I have a friend that went. He was telling me how big some of the machines were. I would've never imagined that big! His explanation didn't do them justice. Thanks for posting these, can't wait for more.

Downloads
    Uploads

More big stuff..

Downloads
    Uploads

So lets hear it folks....what did you see that impressed or disappointed ? I know I wasn't the only one that went..I am sure I seen at least one other guy walking around.
    I knew that DMG would wow me, but their booth was a bit over whelming Every technology you could think of..the best coffee..the best food...the best "servers"
    Here is one of the machines we are looking at. You got to love the new control panels.

Downloads
    Uploads

That large machine in post #3 (the 5 axis machine with the orange head) uses linear motors everywhere, even in the head. The head rotation is very fast. That's a lot of machine for $1.6million. It's made in Taiwan, but uses an Italian spindle and a Heidenhain controller. The sales rep mentioned a few other European suppliers for other components.

To me personally, this machine was one of the most impressive things at this years IMTS.

Dan

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Downloads
    Uploads

Dan,
    Yes there were lots of new ideas going on with the bigger stuff. Definitely the theme of this show...Big
    Gary

Downloads
    Uploads

I can't see the pics

I was there, though... If you were in the Mori Seiki booth, you probably saw me.

DMG never fails to impress with their booth girls but their booth is a trip hazard... they had a lot of wire lumps in the carpet and their set up is like a maze...

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

It's very nice of you to post some pictures of the show, but I don't see any

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile would you like to see some india IMTS pics

if people are interested in indian IMTS show then i will do it for them.