IMTS

Thread: IMTS

Downloads
    Uploads

Default IMTS

Its never to early to talk IMTS
    Just confirmed hotel reservations over the phone with the organizer. Anybody else here do this in the past? I normally would deal right with the hotel...but I am kind of a cheap skate and it did save about $800 for the week

Thing that has me a little concerned is they didn't charge my card...and wont until Aug. I would rather pay now and be sure that when I got there I have the room guarantied. If a person waits until that week, there wont be a crack to crawl in

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

1 month and 185 views....
    Ok my fault I probably should have posted this on a metalworking forum Remember 91,000 cant be wrong...ok thats not true but.....
    I = International
    M = Manufacturing
    T = Technology
    S = Show

Now have flight confirmed on SouthWest for CHEAP If anybody is thinking about flying now would be the time. With fuel prices who knows what a flight would cost at the last min.
    http://www.imts.com/

Downloads
    Uploads

I'm going! Trying to be there on Sunday night so we can get a good start Monday morning!!!!

Should be a blast!

"It's only funny until some one get's hurt, and then it's just hilarious!!" Mike Patton - Faith No More Ricochet

Downloads
    Uploads

Question Are there any CNCZone vendors attending IMTS

Are there any CNCZone vendors attending IMTS?

Please post booth information.

Downloads
    Uploads

Be sure to wear a pair of comfy shoes, or buy a segway!

IMO, tooling, machine parts and fixturing were the most interesting. I would love to go to the next IMTS, but I probably won't make it. Last 2 trips were paid by my former employer...

Downloads
    Uploads

If anyone is interested in helping promote CNC Zone at IMTS, please contact me at victoriay @ cnczone . com

A small compensation is possible!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by CNCZoneAds View Post
    If anyone is interested in helping promote CNC Zone at IMTS, please contact me at victoriay @ cnczone . com

A small compensation is possible!!
    All expenses paid, plane tickets and hotel for the week?

Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mc-motorsports View Post
    All expenses paid, plane tickets and hotel for the week?
    Nah. But we will make it worth your time to attend.

Any takers??

Gold Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hand out name tags, bags, laniards etc. with CNC Zone logo @ registration/entrance?

We can ID each other.

Dick Z

DZASTR

Downloads
    Uploads

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD ZASTROW View Post
    Hand out name tags, bags, laniards etc. with CNC Zone logo @ registration/entrance?

We can ID each other.

Dick Z
    No, I don't think the show organizers would allow that. Think more subtle...like wearing a CNC Zone tshirt for the day. That sort of thing.

Downloads
    Uploads

That would probably get ya clubbed like a baby seal
    Cant wait myself, have a serious need to spend a ton of money...this no payment thing is getting old
    Gary

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'd wear a CNCZone shirt, but I don't know if I'll be able to attend this year.

Last IMTS was pretty cool. As a bonus, I got to see myself on an OCC episode. Paul Sr., Paul Jr. and Mikey were there to show off a bike they built using a Flow Technologies 5-Axis Water Jet. That was my 15 seconds of fame I guess.
    I can say that camera placement was carefully done not to capture the inividuals that tried for free advertising.

IMTS is always a great show. The tooling company I work for is working out the final details for their "improved" booth. I may go just to see that!

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by NIL8r View Post
    As a bonus, I got to see myself on an OCC episode. Paul Sr., Paul Jr. and Mikey were there to show off a bike they built using a Flow Technologies 5-Axis Water Jet. That was my 15 seconds of fame I guess.
    So what is your honest opinion of the OCC bikes? I'll admit that I watch the show, but it looks like they just nail together some premade parts and pauly wants you to think he personally hand built everything when Rick is the only one there that can do anything.

I've always wanted to see one of those close up...

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default IMTS & OCC bikes

I used to go to IMTS when I lived in NY and worked as a Mfg. Engineer. That was back in the 1980's and 90's. Guess I haven't been there in about 12 or 15 years. It was always a good show.

As far as OCC bikes go, early on it looked like they were made up from pre fab parts. Since they've moved about 3 times and expanded with more equipment, they do more in house. They have a store at the corner of 17K and 208 in Montgomery, NY just about 2 miles north of I84 if you are in the area. Many of the bikes that have been on the show are in the store for display. For the most part they look good, but the camera makes them look better.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile

Are there any CNCZone vendors attending IMTS?

Please post booth information.

igus will be at the IMTS show this year at booth #D-4691 in the Lakeside Center.

The focus this year will be on our cable carriers for automated machinery, which offer longer life at lower cost.

You can read more here: http://www.igus.com/Press%20releases..._08_July17.asp

If you'd like more info or to set up an appointment, you can e-mail me direct: ngroom@igus.com

See you there!

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi IMTS Guys

I was there that year the OCC bike was there I was surprised at how well it had been put together it was finished off very well & was spectacular for a movie theme bike

PM me about the CNC ZONE shirt I will wear one

Mactec54

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey there,
    The wife & I are attending for 1/2 of Wednesday & most of Thursday. CNCzone.com going to have a booth or share a booth anywhere?

-Brent
    www.Videotech.ws

Downloads
    Uploads

I'm in!! Already have arrangements to arrive Sunday and attend the larger part of Mon-Wed. - Nardis

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

The Flow bike was a shameless waste of Flow corporate money in exchange for the brief air time that it received. If I remember correctly, Flow gave OCC a 6x12 IFB and an AF series 5 axis waterjet in the deal. And what did Flow get? A bike that in my opinion had real ad appeal, but with shoddy workmanship. Welds and part fitments come to mind first. Also the metal flames cut for the tank came off with the vibration of the S&S engine (held on with double sided tape). Just eye candy, a lot like Flow products. Just another top heavy company that is more interested in screwing over employees than investing in products and customers. Omax...are you listening? You're on the chopping block next!

Cornchip.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hey no talking about those hacks with the uibits on my thread

Well the time is at hand and its hard to concentrate on real work..
    Chiron America was not on my to do list but they have set a bunch of flyer's in the mail so I looked them up on the IMTS web site
    http://www.imts.com/visitor/exdir/sh.../00001648.html They have a series of 5 videos. The second one is pretty damn impressive...so I will have to at least do a fly by their booth.
    Gary