News IMTS 2022

Thread: IMTS 2022

Downloads
    Uploads

Default IMTS 2022

After a long break, the IMTS in Chicago is also celebrating its comeback this year.

https://www.imts.com/index.cfm

The IMTS 2022 will run from September 12-17 and creators, builders, sellers, and drivers of manufacturing technology come to connect and be inspired.

will you also take part in this highlight? Or do you still avoid such major events because of the pandemic?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: IMTS 2022

Quote Originally Posted by burs View Post
    After a long break, the IMTS in Chicago is also celebrating its comeback this year.

https://www.imts.com/index.cfm

The IMTS 2022 will run from September 12-17 and creators, builders, sellers, and drivers of manufacturing technology come to connect and be inspired.

will you also take part in this highlight? Or do you still avoid such major events because of the pandemic?
    I usually go to IMTS every time there is one, this year there are a lot of shows in September I have 3 on the calendar for September that I will be going too, precautions are still needed it's up to every individual to keep themselves safe at any large gatherings, Covid is very much alive Chicago has currently 4,961 7-day average reported new confirmed as of 7/28/22 7,135 cases

Mactec54