Manual for Hyundai Kia SKT 21-LMS w/ FANUC 0i-TC Controller

Thread: Manual for Hyundai Kia SKT 21-LMS w/ FANUC 0i-TC Controller

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Manual for Hyundai Kia SKT 21-LMS w/ FANUC 0i-TC Controller

I am looking for any kind of manuals for our 2006 SKT 21-LMS lathe. It did not come with any literature and there must be something available out there. Any kind of download or even a reference for a place to email or call to get these manuals would be helpful. I have done some google searches but must not be using the correct search words. Thanks!

Similar Threads:

Default Re: Manual for Hyundai Kia SKT 21-LMS w/ FANUC 0i-TC Controller

Do you still need Manuals. I have a 2004 SKT 21LMS machine same control and I scanned and made pdfs of most of the pages. The manuals are not really very good. I have the three KIA manuals and the Fanuc manual as well. Direct message me. if you still need them.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Manual for Hyundai Kia SKT 21-LMS w/ FANUC 0i-TC Controller

Quote Originally Posted by GR40BRUCE View Post
    Do you still need Manuals. I have a 2004 SKT 21LMS machine same control and I scanned and made pdfs of most of the pages. The manuals are not really very good. I have the three KIA manuals and the Fanuc manual as well. Direct message me. if you still need them.
    Does it include parts? Im having the hardest time trying to get a replacement part.