Need Help! KIA VMC V60 Fanuc (18M)... All Parameters are lost

Thread: KIA VMC V60 Fanuc (18M)... All Parameters are lost

Downloads
    Uploads

Default KIA VMC V60 Fanuc (18M)... All Parameters are lost

I have a problem with my KIA VMC V60, all parameters have been cleared accidently, including (PMC parameters, Keep relays, CNC parameters, Ladder, Custom macros) after contacting with manufacturer technical support.
    they sent me the following:
    - CNC parameters
    - PC
    Parameters including (Timers, Counter data, Spindle speed data, Manual feed data, ATC, .....)
    - Pitch Error compensation
    and told me that are all they have for this machine, and send me PLC file for another machine (*.MEM) which I couldn't deal with, I hope if this file contains the ladder, and other missed stuff, even if there's slight difference, cause I have in the machine manuals the ladder diagram that might allow me to compare and get my machine working again.
    Please if you have any idea, help me!

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: KIA VMC V60 Fanuc (18M)... All Parameters are lost

Your ladder isn't lost. Once you loaded in the CNC parameters then your ladder will pop up again. Fanuc has several ladder types for that model of CNC and once you set the option bit for the correct PMC type that is in your machine then it will be able to be displayed.

Downloads
    Uploads

[QUOTE=drdos;2460356]Your ladder isn't lost. Once you loaded in the CNC parameters then your ladder will pop up again. Fanuc has several ladder types for that model of CNC and once you set the option bit for the correct PMC type that is in your machine then it will be able to be

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by drdos View Post
    Your ladder isn't lost. Once you loaded in the CNC parameters then your ladder will pop up again. Fanuc has several ladder types for that model of CNC and once you set the option bit for the correct PMC type that is in your machine then it will be able to be displayed.
    I already have uploaded the parameters but there's nothing in the ladder diagram.