Hyundai Kia SKT 200 Alarms

Thread: Hyundai Kia SKT 200 Alarms

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hyundai Kia SKT 200 Alarms

Hi everyone.

I hope someone here can guide me on the right direction troubleshooting this machine.
    Got hold of this machine a few months back and it being shoot down and i have been spending much time cleaning it and troubleshooting alarms.

Initially was a lot of FANs related alarms (701, 609, etc ) which i manage to clear by just degreasing and cleaning the fans.

Now i am having a different kind of alarms.
    when i try to MDI command code M03 S1000 the control posts the following alarm : al-32 -center position ng
    If i try to run the spindle in Jog Mode using the dual keys combination the control also outputs the same alarm.

With the Turret have slight different situation.
    In jog mode i can Clamp/ unclamp/ rotate the turret, but if i comand with MDI it gives the following error : al-66 turret index cond. ng
    I understand this might be turret reference procedure to follow as i can see the tool called and the tool in spindle are not coincident.

Al-32 points to some electronic card replacement, however i would like to have other opinions from folks here.

I am not very experience with maintenance, however i would like to give it a shoot before service call.

Thank you in advance.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hyundai Kia SKT 200 Alarms

Quote Originally Posted by RubenCarner View Post
    Now i am having a different kind of alarms.
    when i try to MDI command code M03 S1000 the control posts the following alarm : al-32 -center position ng
    If i try to run the spindle in Jog Mode using the dual keys combination the control also outputs the same alarm.
    it means your Tailstock Quill is not retracted, or you need to adjust tailstock sensor.