Powermax 85 - using 220v 1ph service, has earth ground, new PWM 2A Sensor and new Mic 03 Cable.

I have a Arc Light 12000, using Mac 3, (I know I need to upgrade and I'm going to, I bought this table used and I'm trying to work all of the Kinks out before upgrading)
I'm not receiving any Torch Volts in Mac 3, nor was the +5v illuminated on the PWM so I changed and upgraded the Sensor and MIC 03 Cable.

Still no Torch Volts in Mac 3 and The system is currently not outputting torch volts (or not what is should be?) from the CPC port, however it otherwise functions normally. (When I say Normally, I can still cut, I just don't have THC)
(The test conducted was to read DC volts across CPC pins 5&6 while jumping pins 3&4.

I also Checked the resistance at the J32 plug and connector (Per Hypertherm) on the Powerboard and did not get the ohms that was expected by Hypertherm Tech.

The thing is I just changed this Powerboard out a few months ago because it was throwing an Error Code 0-99 (3-70-0) fault.

Due to Expense, Delivery Time and Down Time, I'd like to try and figure out why this is reoccurring.

I don't want to keep putting Powerboards on the Machine for them to keep going bad.

Any help would be appreciated.