Need Help! [ Unusual Problem with a Hypertherm unit – low compressed air pressure – PLEASE HELP] - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [ Unusual Problem with a Hypertherm unit – low compressed air pressure – PLEASE HELP]

Default Re: [ Unusual Problem with a Hypertherm unit – low compressed air pressure – PLEASE H

Quote Originally Posted by spitlight31 View Post
    Dear HypHyDef,

I am still waiting for your reply, I am still waiting for a technician to confront my measurement results from the service manual.
    I am still waiting for an answer.

Thank you for reading thus far, thank you for your effort.
    I hope the community of cnczone will gain something of value out of this thread.

Best regards,
    Hello!
    Could you please contact me directly so that I can give our technical support team here in the US your information so they can reach out to you. email me at randall.woodward@hypertherm.com

Default Re: [ Unusual Problem with a Hypertherm unit – low compressed air pressure – PLEASE H

Dear HypHyDef,

I sent you an email.

Best regards,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12