Mini Machine Torch

Thread: Mini Machine Torch

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Mini Machine Torch

Hi, I own a PM45 and just put together a cnc table equipped with THC. In preparation for getting the table i picked up a Duramax Mini Machine Torch for the PM45. All documentation I read at the time said it was compatable, but now I am seeing some mention that it will not work with the PM45 and only with the 45XP. I have no consumables yet for the mini machine torch and am hesitant to spend anything more until I know it is compatible. Can someone tell me whether the Mini Machine torch will work with the PM45?
    Thanks

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mini Machine Torch

Yes, the mini machine torch will work with the Powermax45 and the Powermax45xp. Use the cut charts from the Powermax45xp operators manual which you can download for free at Hypertherm.com Jim Colt

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mini Machine Torch

Quote Originally Posted by jimcolt View Post
    Yes, the mini machine torch will work with the Powermax45 and the Powermax45xp. Use the cut charts from the Powermax45xp operators manual which you can download for free at Hypertherm.com Jim Colt
    Thanks Jim. Parts are acomin!