Need Pictures of a Powermax 1000 pcb if anyone can help please!

Thread: Need Pictures of a Powermax 1000 pcb if anyone can help please!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Need Pictures of a Powermax 1000 pcb if anyone can help please!

I have a Powermax 1000 g3 with a few components burned up on the main board. I want to try fixing it before I move on to parting it out. Since it looks like it is all through hole mounted components they would be easily replaceable. I figure worst case I am out about $20 and an hour or two of my time if it blows back up right away, and best case I have a working machine.

So since there are no schematics available for these machines I am hoping someone can help me out with some pictures of a good board, and I can see the parts I need that are too burned up to read on mine. All the blown parts on mine are in the upper right hand section of the board. I will attach some pictures.

I have been hoping for one to come in to the welder repair shop a few doors down from me, but these are getting old and they don't see many that often anymore. If anyone can help I sincerely appreciate it! Shame to junk the machine if there is even a small chance it can be saved for such little effort. Thanks!

Need Pictures of a Powermax 1000 pcb if anyone can help please!-img_20180101_113407-jpgNeed Pictures of a Powermax 1000 pcb if anyone can help please!-img_20180112_192217-jpg