Need Help - Amada Press Brake HFBO125

Thread: Need Help - Amada Press Brake HFBO125

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Need Help - Amada Press Brake HFBO125

Dear Friends,
    I'm Komang from Indonesia.

I have Amada Press Brake HFBO125, already upgraded with Mainboard 486 Aton Compact Flash and Amada Software V4.32. Currently the machine is OK/normal running for production. But, there are problem as below:

1. During machine running normal production, some time after we edit the program and press "start button/green color", there is a message/alarm "press hold start button". this message still appears even we press "start button" for long time. we always turn off the machine and start the machine from begining to solve this issue. How to fix this problem permanently??

2. If we tried to move the axis with "maintenance Mode" everything normal for X axis, R axis and Z axis. Except for Yaxis, when we move Y axis down normal, but when we move Y axis up no movement. But if run the machine for production, the machine is OK. What problem caused this??

Sorry for my english, I'm waiting feedback from all of you.
    Regards.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by komang View Post
    Dear Friends,
    I'm Komang from Indonesia.

I have Amada Press Brake HFBO125, already upgraded with Mainboard 486 Aton Compact Flash and Amada Software V4.32. Currently the machine is OK/normal running for production. But, there are problem as below:

1. During machine running normal production, some time after we edit the program and press "start button/green color", there is a message/alarm "press hold start button". this message still appears even we press "start button" for long time. we always turn off the machine and start the machine from begining to solve this issue. How to fix this problem permanently??

2. If we tried to move the axis with "maintenance Mode" everything normal for X axis, R axis and Z axis. Except for Yaxis, when we move Y axis down normal, but when we move Y axis up no movement. But if run the machine for production, the machine is OK. What problem caused this??

Sorry for my english, I'm waiting feedback from all of you.
    Regards.
    1st try checking the electrical cabinets for a servo amplifier that runs the axis's dont switch any wire's to the other servo you will burn the other servo out its possible so if you find a servo for the axis check the dioats you can how never switch the axis comunnication cords to see if the servo is bad under no way DO NOT SWITCH THE POWER CORDS FROM SERVO TO SERVO YOU CAN OR WILL BURN IT OUT

Downloads
    Uploads

1st try checking the electrical cabinets for a servo amplifier that runs the axis's dont switch any wire's to the other servo you will burn the other servo out its possible so if you find a servo for the axis check the dioats you can how never switch the axis comunnication cords to see if the servo is bad under no way DO NOT SWITCH THE POWER CORDS FROM SERVO TO SERVO YOU CAN OR WILL BURN IT OUT