Questions from a Newby, have the option to get a "Charlie" HL for $800...Software???

Thread: Questions from a Newby, have the option to get a "Charlie" HL for $800...Software???

Downloads
    Uploads

Question Questions from a Newby, have the option to get a "Charlie" HL for $800...Software???

Hi All,

I was doing some internet searches and noticed I kept getting links for these forums. I have the option to pickup a Hurrican Lasers "Charlie" for $800 and it appears to have everything with it. (going to look at it later today) I have only really messed with the build your self small laser printers and wanted to know....if it doesnt come with Software, since they are out of business.....what is the software I should use with it?

Thank you.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Questions from a Newby, have the option to get a "Charlie" HL for $800...Software

did you buy it? have a manual? We have a Hurricane Charlie and the movers lost our manual. We can use the machine but cannot use features only described in the manual.