Problem Other Hurricane Lasers Victims

Thread: Other Hurricane Lasers Victims

Default Other Hurricane Lasers Victims

Anyone else who has been treated unfairly, or ripped off by Hurricane Lasers please contact me. We are trying to put together a class action against them. I'll admit the chances aren't good, but we should try do something to recover our losses from this company.

Matthew Baker
    themachine88@gmail.com

Thank you

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Other Hurricane Lasers Victims

Gene and I tried to warn people----he owed a lot of money to a company I use to work for and lied when I had to call to collect until I went digging and found the lawsuit. Then this man I worked for said things about John that were not nice when I called him saying no respond or told check in the mail the things he said and denied but having me call around Vegas to lawyers and do his dirty work when he thought John was great and going to make money off of John. John in turn stabbed me in the back, company I worked for let me go and believed this man when I tried to warn him that John had problems in FL and left and filed bankruptcy and all was on the Internet. Then he went to see John and believed him again and John went on about new investors and I hope this man I use to work for never collected his money for I told him something was not right and even sent him all the information on the court case with Full Spectrum. John seems nice but to lie check is in the mail or blame his bookkeeper who is his wife and not return calls. I also got in touch with Gene and let him know when I worked with this company how he owed $18,000.00 for goods. Hurricane Lasers sold the same lasers Full Spectrum sells. Never once did John tell the owner of the company I worked for the problems---he lied and said he was going to work out a payment plan---LOL--- John had no money. Then telling this man I worked for things due to I caught on to lies and what was taking place to get even. I called Gene when let go from my job to what took place------------again what Gene wrote and I wrote be careful---we were trying to help and protect people for we got hurt by John/Hurricane Lasers

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by AmplifiedLight View Post
    Anyone else who has been treated unfairly, or ripped off by Hurricane Lasers please contact me. We are trying to put together a class action against them. I'll admit the chances aren't good, but we should try do something to recover our losses from this company.

Matthew Baker
    themachine88@gmail.com

Thank you
    Matthew,

Have you been following the bankruptcy proceeding's?
    JOHN ANTHONY KASPAR :: Nevada Bankruptcy Court :: Case No. 14-11100, Judge AUGUST B. LANDIS presiding

JoeyB

A doughnut a day keeps the doctor away.

Thanks for your post, John seems to leave a trail of disaster wherever he goes.

Wow, thanks Joey!!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you Joey. I feel bad for others who lost money. So many tired to warn people to be careful dealing with Hurricane Lasers/John.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

We to are a victim and will be contacting you Matt. We bought our machine back in 2013 and have had the same problems as everyone else. No communication, no support and a machine that does not work correctly.We are in this for $21,895.75, I like the machine just need to work the bugs out of it, will do some text but having a problem with the Logo program. Anyone have any contacts with the manufacturer of this machine? Thanks for all the info and will have our legal team get in contact soon Matt.

Hi Vinny, Sorry to hear about your problems with your machine. You can try contacting Betty Lee betty@wklaser.com at GWeike, the company that makes the machines.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for the info and the contact. Had found the manufacturer but the name will help.