Hurco VMX24 ULMax 4 error servo drive AL10

Thread: Hurco VMX24 ULMax 4 error servo drive AL10

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hurco VMX24 ULMax 4 error servo drive AL10

hi
    i have problem with Hurco ,sometimes works 1 day ,sometimes works 5 days,sometime works couple hours ,
    today i turn on machine works couple hours and receive on the display servo Y faulty on the monitor,in cabinet on the servo Y is AL10,sometimes i get faulty X axis and alarm AL10 on servo ,one time i receive faulty Z axis and AL10

please helpHurco VMX24 ULMax 4 error servo drive AL10-hurco-1-jpgHurco VMX24 ULMax 4 error servo drive AL10-hurco-2-jpg

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hurco VMX24 ULMax 4 error servo drive AL10

Check what al10 means in servo catalog

tadasdan@gmail.com
    +37060022992

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hurco VMX24 ULMax 4 error servo drive AL10

I think it's an over temp alarm. Usually this means that the fan inside the servo has failed and the heat sink is overheating. If you are getting this on multiple axes then try opening up the cabinet a crank and see if better airflow through the electrical cabinet makes it go away. The actual alarm may be listed as an over current alarm, and if its not the fan, then it can be tested by swapping all of the wiring from the x to the y axis and running the machine. If the error swaps to the y axis then its either the motor or cables from the servo amp to the motor. If it stays on the x axis then you need a new servo or need to rebuild the one you have.