Need Help! Hurco bmc 40/20 ultimax 3 control boot issues?

Thread: Hurco bmc 40/20 ultimax 3 control boot issues?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hurco bmc 40/20 ultimax 3 control boot issues?

Hello all,
    Hopefully someone has run across this problem! I power up the machine has no issues runs through the normal boot process until we get to where I should be powering the control up. Sometimes it will show a bunch of errors like heat sink,motor over temp, sometimes it will say all that then it will go away and say way lube low (it’s full?) or say low air pressure (has good air?) so not sure where to start. My guess is it is in the drive? It has Siemens simodrive 611.Anyone ever had this problem? Thanks in advance!!!

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hurco bmc 40/20 ultimax 3 control boot issues?

Bad connection on the sensor common maybe? 24 volt power supply getting a bit weak, slow to come up to voltage?

Jim Dawson
    Sandy, Oregon, USA

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

That is my other guess is power supply. We had a guy that worked on hurco’s at the last place I worked every time something was wrong seemed like he changed the power supply that would seem to be the cheaper route to start with. We took the I/r module out and tested what we could but we are limited on knowledge lol

Downloads
    Uploads

[QUOTE=hack&wack;2197232]
    I had a very similar problem that was occuring on a hawk 5m with max 3. Here is what I did and iether the combination or the last few steps fixed my issue. I pulled and cleaned contacts on all boards and seating conectors. Cleaned all plugs. Then relays. It still would throw lube error now and then so I next swapped out RAM and cleaned conector to the hard drive. Ensure a good ground to all components.