Makes those KIDS a Fidget Spinner

Thread: Makes those KIDS a Fidget Spinner

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Makes those KIDS a Fidget Spinner

Hey gang, if you have kids or grand children or have friends with kids, you have probably seen some of them playing with the latest craze, called Fidget Spinners. Many of these are made of plastic, some of the more expensive ones are made out of aluminum and you can also make them out of wood. The kids just love them and they are actually pretty easy to make. I created a drawing and cut one out of .375" aluminum. The main bearings are easy to find and the drawing can be modified to use whatever you have available. I selected the common bearing used in roller blades, which you can pickup at sporting good stores, they sell replacement bearings pretty cheap. My design actually has some smaller bearing on the outside lobes, but they are just for looks and can be left off if desired.

Anyway, the kids love it when you run your machine to make them something. Enjoy.

Makes those KIDS a Fidget Spinner-figet-button-jpg