Need Help! 331 x axis fuse error

Thread: 331 x axis fuse error

Downloads
    Uploads

Default 331 x axis fuse error

I have a Matsuura with a Yasnac MX3 control, it is the base control for the mid 80s Seikos controls and I am getting the 331 X axis fuse alarm, I can't find a fuse and the problem started as an intermittent issue so it's unlikely it's a fuse issue. Any help would be appreciated!
    If you know of a service person for these old(1989) controls in the Toronto, Ontario area, that might be a help as well.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 331 x axis fuse error

Hi L98FIERO, in older controls, it`s very common issue misscontact produced by defects in soldering. In case of relative large components this problem is most frecuently. Try to check (or better re soldering) critical components, obviously the fuse support, and components with big heatsink are the "most wanted pcb killers" . Also yo can try to test the fuse, with an multimeter check it, also check it shaking the fuse during the test, in ordert to discard an internal failure in fuse.