I have a HT20SII CNC Lathe with Seico's Multi control. All works fine but I am having an issue only when I first fire the machine up after it has been sitting for a week or so. The control fires up just fine but when I push the standby, button the light turns green for 5-10 seconds then goes off and the alarm light comes on. If I do this 2-3 maybe 4 times the machine will come ready and the X & Z axis clutches will engage. this only happens the very first time when I fire the machine up after it has been off for some time. I can turn it back off and on and press the standby and it will come ready immediately. when it doesn't come ready i get an Alarm 312 which has no message as well as the normal Alarm 280 Not ready Reset emergency and a Alarm 310 Power for server Not supplied. I don't have an alarm 312 in the manual but I am assuming it is a low or no hydraulic pressure error but I look at the gauge on the hydraulic pump and it shows 500 PSI pressure and I know the pump is turning the correct rotation. I have researched some other Hitachi posts about a suction pump filter getting clogged but have no idea of where that would be. I have changed the oil to fresh hydraulic oil but is there a filter or something that needs to be changed. I thought maybe it was a leak but there does not seem to be any oil on the floor. any help would be greatly appreciated.