Hitachi Seiki S20J?

Thread: Hitachi Seiki S20J?

Question Hitachi Seiki S20J?

Hi all, new here--

I'm looking for a manual or someone who is familiar with the Hitachi Seiki S20J, two axis lathe machine. I'm particularly looking for information on the programming of these machines, and the storage of those past programs.

Can someone point me in the right direction? A manual? An expert on these machines, or otherwise someone who would be willing to speak to me about some questions I have on the programming on those machines? Google has not really been very helpful, unfortunately.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hitachi Seiki S20J?

Send me a PM with your contact Info and I’ll hell you out

John

Quote Originally Posted by kmccall View Post
    Hi all, new here--

I'm looking for a manual or someone who is familiar with the Hitachi Seiki S20J, two axis lathe machine. I'm particularly looking for information on the programming of these machines, and the storage of those past programs.

Can someone point me in the right direction? A manual? An expert on these machines, or otherwise someone who would be willing to speak to me about some questions I have on the programming on those machines? Google has not really been very helpful, unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk