Hitachi Seiki PL-630S

Thread: Hitachi Seiki PL-630S

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hitachi Seiki PL-630S

Hello, I am rebuilding the controls on a Hitachi Seiki rail guided vehicle. I do not understand what all the G-code are doing. This is a pallet loading system, and not the actual machine tool. It picks up tombstones from 18 different racks, then loads them as the machining center calls for them. It is 3 axis. X axis slides the tombstone in and out of the rack or onto or off of the machine. Y axis raises or lowers the tombstone. Z axis moves the vehicle to the various racks to select the tombstone, then moves it to the machine. There aren't very many G commands but, since I have never worked with one of these before, I don't know what some of them do.....exactly. I have been away from parts programming for a while also, which isn't helping. I am going to try and attach the programs here. Any help would be awesome. Thanks in advance

RGV East Program 1 MC421 note.txtRGV East Program 2 MC421 note.txtRGV East Program 3 MC421 note.txtRGV East Program 4 MC421 note.txt