Hitec-Turn HT23-SII Alarm 310 and 502

Thread: Hitec-Turn HT23-SII Alarm 310 and 502

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hitec-Turn HT23-SII Alarm 310 and 502

I have a Hitec-Turn HT23-SII and cannot clear Alarm 310 and Alarm 502. We are almost certain it is some problem with the tail stock.
    Is there a parameter that we can turn off the tail stock to see if the alarms go away if the machine thinks it doesn't have them?
    Any suggestions would be appreciated. Stumped.

Controller is a Yasnac.

I have attached some pictures of the Alarms for reference.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hitec-Turn HT23-SII Alarm 310 and 502-img_1824-jpg   Hitec-Turn HT23-SII Alarm 310 and 502-img_2066-jpg   Hitec-Turn HT23-SII Alarm 310 and 502-img_1829-jpg   Hitec-Turn HT23-SII Alarm 310 and 502-img_1942-jpg  

Hitec-Turn HT23-SII Alarm 310 and 502-img_2071-jpg  

Default Re: Hitec-Turn HT23-SII Alarm 310 and 502

Hi there, were you able to resolve this issue? I just set up a HT20SII in the shop, just powered it up, tried jogging the tailstock and it seemed to hit a stop and alarmed and now I'm seeing those same alarms and can't clear them.

Cheers

Downloads
    Uploads

..I see someone fixed their problem by checking all the motor overload breakers

from another user......
    We used to have two HT-23SIIs, but we sold them a while ago, so my memory is a bit rusty...

I'm pretty sure that your first alarm just means that your machine is in E-stop... which is being caused by your other alarm.

That 502 alarm seems to indicate an overloaded motor. I would go into the back of the electrical cabinet and press all the motor overloads to see if any of them are tripped. Make note of any one that clicks when you press it. That's most likely your culprit. The overload tripping could be a fluke, or it could happen again, in which case you need to investigate why. There should be an overload for the hydraulic pump. I'm not sure what else might have an overload on it. I think any motor (other than servos) on the machine will have overload protection. Good luck.

Last edited by machinehop5; 06-19-2020 at 03:55 PM. Reason: bad link

Sure did