Need Help! VS50 Issues after transportation

Thread: VS50 Issues after transportation

Default VS50 Issues after transportation

Looking for some help with my new to me VS50.
    It has the Seicos 18M control.
    This is also my first VMC, so please let me know if there is something very obvious I am doing wrong!

I am having 3 different issues with this machine currently:

1. Every time I power the machine, I get a [2055] D405.5 BUCK UP CYCLE ALARM.
      I have followed the 2-6-5 Procedure for Bleeding Air in the Tool Locking System. And this will fix the issue (after it spins the twin arm for ~20 min via M121).
      However, it returns every time I power cycle the machine.
    2. When trying to do a M06 to change tools, I am getting a F500 OVER TRAVEL +X.
      When first powering on the machine after having it moved, I had to clear over travel errors in both X and Y.
      I was able to fix the Y axis by resetting the machine while holding P+CANCEL, however, the X axis would get to roughly the center of the machine and stop with a D408.3 Interlocked by ATC area.
      I fixed this by powering off the machine and moving the X axis into the ATC area by hand, the powering on with P+CANCEL and was able to re zero the X.
    3. I am seeing a [2082] D408.2 ATC TWIN ARM ORIGIN ERROR.
      This error came up after a power cycle and re running the Procedure for Bleeding Air in the Tool Locking System.
      I have tried hitting the RETURN TO ATC ORIGIN butting on the side of the machine, but that doesn't do anything.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: VS50 Issues after transportation

Hi Casey, have you had any luck getting this sorted? I don't think I have never had the 2055 alarm come up but after searching the net it seems that it should go away after a few minutes following start-up This is a response posed by shas595 on another forum where a guy was having the same issue:

normally those will disappear right after you start the machine - its a air starting cycle. Usually I wait about 5 min and then I can do MDI commands without issue (I hope you don't mind me sharing this John.)

As for the twin arm origin error, are you able to step through the tool change procedure in maintenance mode?

Regards WC56

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: VS50 Issues after transportation

Not at all - I connected with Casey directly and we got things sorted. For reference, that buck-up cycle runs in the background for a couple of mins, but only alarms if you try to MDI within that time, he was getting it immediately, but it cleared itself.

For his F500, some reference position parameters were off - noted as the machine would OT without physically moving, so he compared his sheets and found the deviation, corrected those as well.

2082 - Twin Arm was not origin, so he manually jogged the inverter and watched the diag bits for home until the arm was where it needed to be. Successfully did a M06 without issue, is up and running now

John

Quote Originally Posted by WC56 View Post
    Hi Casey, have you had any luck getting this sorted? I don't think I have never had the 2055 alarm come up but after searching the net it seems that it should go away after a few minutes following start-up This is a response posed by shas595 on another forum where a guy was having the same issue:

normally those will disappear right after you start the machine - its a air starting cycle. Usually I wait about 5 min and then I can do MDI commands without issue (I hope you don't mind me sharing this John.)

As for the twin arm origin error, are you able to step through the tool change procedure in maintenance mode?

Regards WC56