Need Help! Can i buy a damage Hitachi Seiki Ch250 Lathe Machine(Seicos 18T,2 Spindles,2002)

Thread: Can i buy a damage Hitachi Seiki Ch250 Lathe Machine(Seicos 18T,2 Spindles,2002)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Post Can i buy a damage Hitachi Seiki Ch250 Lathe Machine(Seicos 18T,2 Spindles,2002)

Hi,
    I want buy a used machine(HITACHI SEIKI CH250,SEICOS 18T,2 Spindles,2002),but the machine have alarms(I don't know the content of the alarm,now),there are no drawings,manuals and backup data.
    1\Is the machine worth buying?
    2\Are somebody have the same machine?Can you send me the SN. of the machine,and if i bought the machine,Maybe,I can pay for the pdf documentes(all manuals) and the backup data of the seicos 18t system(with same dispose),Please reply for follow email:550355387@qq.com,
    Thank you.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Can i buy a damage Hitachi Seiki Ch250 Lathe Machine(Seicos 18T,2 Spindles,2002)

Depends on the condition. The manuals / data packages are available - I have sent the info to your email. If it is a good price and in good condition they are definitely worth the money. Very good machines as long as you take care of them. You can PM me with any other questions if you like

john

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Can i buy a damage Hitachi Seiki Ch250 Lathe Machine(Seicos 18T,2 Spindles,2002)

highjacking this thread, hope no one minds. I have same lathe and having an issue with it. I'm guessing you are familiar with these John? If so can I bug you for some troubleshooting help...

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by peakcnc View Post
    highjacking this thread, hope no one minds. I have same lathe and having an issue with it. I'm guessing you are familiar with these John? If so can I bug you for some troubleshooting help...
    Sure thing. Send me a PM with your email and we can go from there

John

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

done!