Need Help! LNS Quick load

Thread: LNS Quick load

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default LNS Quick load

Hello

Ive got my old Hitachi Seiki lathe running and it has a LNS quick load bar feed attached to it but we have never used it,

I have a job coming in which would be ideal for the is machine and bar feed would help me out on price per unit,

But I have no manual for the control on the LNS , anyone out there got one in PDF or know where I could buy one from ?

kind regards

Gary

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: LNS Quick load

Gary,

whats the model of the LNS. I have some - I can probably copy and send your way.

John

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks John

its the original LNS Quick load before all the others

look like this,

Cheers

Gary

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I recently purchased the same bar feeder to run with my also newly purchased used hitachi seiki lathe. I have neither up and running yet however I just called LNS and they emailed me the manual for the bar feeder in PDF form. Just call them with the serial number. What hitachi seiki lathe is this being paired with?

Actually I just found the manual in my email. If you want to PM me your email I can email it to you.

Clinton

Last edited by docdesigns; 08-17-2016 at 10:58 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello from the future,

I also have the same bar-feeder trying to put it on my HiTec Turn 20 sii with the Seicos Multi L (LX3) controller. I have it all wired up and actually have the M-codes the previous owner used on his lathe but the commands don't appear to do anything. It was suggested to me that you need to set a certain parameter to tell the controller it has a barfeeder now. The e-stop on the feeder stops the machine and the barfeeder knows when the spindle is running but I can't get any feed commands to work. Anyone know the parameter in question?

Thanks in advance