Hitachi Seiki Repair / Service / Support - Page 9

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: Hitachi Seiki Repair / Service / Support

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hitachi Seiki Repair / Service / Support

Quote Originally Posted by cstillso View Post
    I have a 20SII that has a al-1 500/310 error and I am having trouble finding any actual issue's with the machine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Hello - send me a PM with your email and I’ll assist

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello, my name is Achileas and I am from Greece. My problem is that my CNC lathe , a Hitachi Seiki HT II model 1994 control Seikos L Multi) gave me attention page after booting that a battery for ACGC RAM emptied. That on June/22. I changed it and worked until last Monday that the attention page came again. I changed a couple of batteries with no luck. For now I keep machine on power so I don't loose parameters and ladder. Is there another battery that needs change or the problem is bigger? How can I download the parameters and ladder so I don't loose them after battery's death. Any help could be useful and appreciated.

Hello I am Achileas and I am from Greece. I own a Hitachi Seiki HT II with Seicos L Multi control made in 1994. My problem is the RAM Battery. I got an attention page on June 2022 that I needed to change the RAM battery. I changed it with no problem. Last Monday I got the message again. I have changed a couple of new batteries but the message comes again every time I boot the machine. For the past 2 days I don't shut down the machine because I am afraid that I will loose parameters and ladder. Is there another battery that needs change or there could be an other problem? I am downloading NC programs to a laptop through an RS232 cable. How can I download parameters and ladder?
    Any help would be useful and highly appreciated.

Hello I have a hitachi ts15 . Was running last week powered off for a move to remove another piece of equipment . Hooked electric back up today , power on and receive three alarms . F300,f306,f307 . The machine is only a 2 axis machine . When I hit reset f307 goes away . Is it considering the c axis orientation the fourth ? Also if it is the batteries where are they located as I don’t see a compartment in the main cabinet and are the batteries readily available ? Any help would be greatly appreciated . Thanks

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hitachi Seiki Repair / Service / Support-cf1080a5-577f-4941-a2eb-f7c208024af8-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello!
    PM me your email and I can help, there are a few sets of batteries in that control, but could be other issue

Quote Originally Posted by shas595 View Post
    Hello
    send me a PM with your contact info so I walk you through the process

Hi. Need a help¡ In Hitachi Seiki VS50 SEICOS 18M, I'm getting D404.7 LS Tool unclamp alarm. I've checked signal status of all limit switch and sensors related to tool change. Kindly support.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by mathalaikanna View Post
    Hi. Need a help¡ In Hitachi Seiki VS50 SEICOS 18M, I'm getting D404.7 LS Tool unclamp alarm. I've checked signal status of all limit switch and sensors related to tool change. Kindly support.
    Send me a PM with your email and I will assist

Send me a PM with your email and I will assist

Sorry I couldn't PM. Settings were compromised i guess. My mail
    mathalaikanna@gmail.com

Downloads
    Uploads

I upload Backup for HITACHI VK45II and VM40II in my home page.
    You can find it in Index of /~aike/docs

HITACHI SEIKI VG45 STANDBY problema
    Buongiorno,
    Mi lampeggiavano i numeri sul monitor allora o spento e riacceso completamente il cnc, ma a questo punto cliccando il tasto standby mi rimane lampeggiante quinti fa partire la pompa idraulica ma non i motori/azionamenti sembra che ci sia un'interruzione, tentano di avviarsi ma dopo circa un secondo cadono( non ho allarmi) tranne quelli vecchi tipo controllo olio lubrificazione che non vanno via perchè non riesco a superare la fase di accensione potete aiutarmi grazie

Su LADDER vedo un'interruzione
    sul parametro 380.6 cos'è questo parametro?

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi!
    Please write in English. Google show me bad translation from Italian.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello. I can't open these files. Can you upload in another format? Thank you

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by =aike= View Post
    I upload Backup for HITACHI VK45II and VM40II in my home page.
    You can find it in Index of /~aike/docs
    Hello. I can't open these files. Can you upload in another format? Thank you

Thumbs up Re: Hitachi Seiki Repair / Service / Support

Bob

what are the hard alarm description on the PC. You can manually move the axis off the hard limits via the ballscrew, just turn by hand to get them clear. Have you done that already?

John
    Hi Guys,

This is ali
    I have got an issue with our machine called HITACHI SEIKI V60 ,acually whenever we decide to remove the CAT from spindle we are fine however with unclamp we have got problem as we have found it out the pressure still exist in the line(hydraulic)
    also i can share some pic as long as i will have had your email address.
    Here you are
    akbarkhaksari2014@yahoo.com

Thank you so much fo you support.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello - send me a PM with your email and I’ll assist

John

Hello John, we have a HT23 lathe that we cannot get to power up. Board dsm1 does not seem to be firing the bottom left relay and the SVMX circuit is not starting. Will sometimes come up and when it does we never turn it off, but we had a power failure and it won’t start up now.

Only error we get is 3000 servo not powered.

I cannot PM you, please call on three there 4, 7 two two, O four 9 two.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello.

We have Hitachi Seiki Vm 40II with Seicos 3 control. I just enabled the DNC and I would really appreciate it if somebody could let me know which parameter I should change to enable helical interpolation, spiral milling. It is an option and as far as I know one of the parameters higher than 9000 should be changed.

Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello.

We have Hitachi Seiki Vm 40II with Seicos 3 control. I just enabled the DNC and I would really appreciate it if somebody could let me know which parameter I should change to enable helical interpolation, spiral milling. It is an option and as far as I know one of the parameters higher than 9000 should be changed.

Thank you.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi all. Please tell me what to do, an error has appeared on the machine 1040 (8000) ASV1C alarm ram error.

Downloads
    Uploads

If you changed the main board, it is likely a software problem. Send me a PM with your email and I will contact you direct

Hello shas595

Thanks for your time. I hope you can help me

I have the same problem (DIRECTORY BROKEN). It is a Hitachi lathe that lost parameters. We have the parameters printed. They were loaded manually.

but in the end this broken directory alarm appears

my email is ismaelvenzor.iv@gmail.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello
    Send me a PM with your email and ill help, it wont let me send one to you

Quote Originally Posted by JaniJenko View Post
    Hello.

Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello.

Thank you.

Downloads
    Uploads

Alarm is usually due to SAMS2 card going bad. PM me your email for additional assistance

Quote Originally Posted by DMus View Post
    Hi all. Please tell me what to do, an error has appeared on the machine 1040 (8000) ASV1C alarm ram error.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789