Hitachi Seiki Repair / Service / Support - Page 9

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: Hitachi Seiki Repair / Service / Support

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hitachi Seiki Repair / Service / Support

Hi John
    I have a Hitec-Turn 20SII with a Seicos LIII control. We just had to replace the power supply. the machine was down for 4 months waiting on the new power supply. Now at power up we are getting a "[1009] HI SYSTEM TABLE ERROR" and another screen that just says "SYSTEM TABLE CHECK-SUM ERROR" There is also a battery warning, Could it be that the battery got low enough in the 4 months of down time to corrupt some files but not loose them completely? There was a program loaded in the machine when we shut it down 4 months ago, that program is still there and looks correct.

Jeff

If it aint broke, fix it till it is.

Downloads
    Uploads

Just sent you a PM, take a look,
    John
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyinfool View Post
    Hi John
    I have a Hitec-Turn 20SII with a Seicos LIII control. We just had to replace the power supply. the machine was down for 4 months waiting on the new power supply. Now at power up we are getting a "[1009] HI SYSTEM TABLE ERROR" and another screen that just says "SYSTEM TABLE CHECK-SUM ERROR" There is also a battery warning, Could it be that the battery got low enough in the 4 months of down time to corrupt some files but not loose them completely? There was a program loaded in the machine when we shut it down 4 months ago, that program is still there and looks correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

hi i have hitachi seiki 25r when uploading a program with the rs232 cable the machine froze i had to turn off the machine when i turned it on all of the programs were gone when i try to access the program list its empty and the machine freezes if i try to upload a new program the machine freezes when i access the input page need help thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

You will have to regenerate the program area - PM me for details
    John

Quote Originally Posted by Madigan View Post
    hi i have hitachi seiki 25r when uploading a program with the rs232 cable the machine froze i had to turn off the machine when i turned it on all of the programs were gone when i try to access the program list its empty and the machine freezes if i try to upload a new program the machine freezes when i access the input page need help thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

john
    Hi I need some help I been trying to transfer a program from my desk top to my cnc lathe using DNC4U (RS232 ) but for some reason is not loading in the machine
    I already set the parameters according to the book ,the book said only how to change parameters, but I don’t know if I need to do something else in the machine .
    Is anyone familiar with the machine or its controls? I would appreciate the help.
    1998 lathe hitachi Seiki HT20j Seicos control (YASNAC)
    thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

Don't know how close the HT20 is to my VK45 but I had to create a custom serial cable per this diagram from Hitachi Seiki (document SV03-999-62-006)
    Hitachi Seiki Repair / Service / Support-capture-jpg

Downloads
    Uploads

Dancy do you have a phone number from hitachi seiki ? or how do you got the document to create custom cable?
    thank you

Downloads
    Uploads

From years of collecting, Literally from all over the world. Hitachi never published this class of information and even 20 years after they closed their doors, it's very hard to find. I tell you what, if I get to the point of purchasing a new machine, I will not buy one from a company that will not supply complete service details. Another area that pissed me off. When delivered my mill was capable of machining a helix. But Hitachi chose to disable that feature and would charge extra to "turn it on" (set a flag in memory!). I could see upgrade charges that required the addition of parts but that was absurd.

You might try calling Mori Seiki. The have some parts and information.
    us.dmgmori.com (855) 364-6674

Downloads
    Uploads

If you need specific info let me know. I have most if not all of their technical bulletins and service data

John

Quote Originally Posted by Leon2001 View Post
    Dancy do you have a phone number from hitachi seiki ? or how do you got the document to create custom cable?
    thank you

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Dancy View Post
    From years of collecting, Literally from all over the world. Hitachi never published this class of information and even 20 years after they closed their doors, it's very hard to find. I tell you what, if I get to the point of purchasing a new machine, I will not buy one from a company that will not supply complete service details. Another area that pissed me off. When delivered my mill was capable of machining a helix. But Hitachi chose to disable that feature and would charge extra to "turn it on" (set a flag in memory!). I could see upgrade charges that required the addition of parts but that was absurd.

You might try calling Mori Seiki. The have some parts and information.
    us.dmgmori.com (855) 364-6674
    Thanks for your reply I’ll call mory seiki. Because I’m getting frustrated.

Downloads
    Uploads

The article written on your website is very good. All information is correct and accurate. Thanks
    http://cbtfarnav.com/category/ipl-12-t20-2019/

Very good forum for healthy discussion

https://dynamicfertility.com/

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789