Hitachi Seiki Repair / Service / Support - Page 6

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Hitachi Seiki Repair / Service / Support

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hitachi Seiki Repair / Service / Support

Hi John,

Need your help for a VK55II with Seicos M3.
    A month ago we had a NUMC SYS alarm. We did a PC &NC clear, we load the ladder an NC param again, we restored the SYS data but still have the NUMC alarm. We had to change the board. We replaced it and now, after we put the original ROM's, load again all data we have alarm 1009, (HI )SYSTEM TABLE ERROR. It seems that the NUMC board is not fully compatible and we have to change the SYS data. Don't know what to do next. Can this board be used?
    my contact: gtrifanescu@slb.com

Regards,
    George

Downloads
    Uploads

hi i have hitachi seiki 25r when uploading a program with the rs232 cable the machine froze i had to turn off the machine when i turned it on all of the programs were gone when i try to access the program list its empty and the machine freezes if i try to upload a new program the machine freezes when i access the input page need help thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

You will have to regenerate the program area - PM me for details
    John

Quote Originally Posted by Madigan View Post
    hi i have hitachi seiki 25r when uploading a program with the rs232 cable the machine froze i had to turn off the machine when i turned it on all of the programs were gone when i try to access the program list its empty and the machine freezes if i try to upload a new program the machine freezes when i access the input page need help thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

john
    Hi I need some help I been trying to transfer a program from my desk top to my cnc lathe using DNC4U (RS232 ) but for some reason is not loading in the machine
    I already set the parameters according to the book ,the book said only how to change parameters, but I don’t know if I need to do something else in the machine .
    Is anyone familiar with the machine or its controls? I would appreciate the help.
    1998 lathe hitachi Seiki HT20j Seicos control (YASNAC)
    thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

Don't know how close the HT20 is to my VK45 but I had to create a custom serial cable per this diagram from Hitachi Seiki (document SV03-999-62-006)
    Hitachi Seiki Repair / Service / Support-capture-jpg

Downloads
    Uploads

Dancy do you have a phone number from hitachi seiki ? or how do you got the document to create custom cable?
    thank you

Downloads
    Uploads

From years of collecting, Literally from all over the world. Hitachi never published this class of information and even 20 years after they closed their doors, it's very hard to find. I tell you what, if I get to the point of purchasing a new machine, I will not buy one from a company that will not supply complete service details. Another area that pissed me off. When delivered my mill was capable of machining a helix. But Hitachi chose to disable that feature and would charge extra to "turn it on" (set a flag in memory!). I could see upgrade charges that required the addition of parts but that was absurd.

You might try calling Mori Seiki. The have some parts and information.
    us.dmgmori.com (855) 364-6674

Downloads
    Uploads

If you need specific info let me know. I have most if not all of their technical bulletins and service data

John

Quote Originally Posted by Leon2001 View Post
    Dancy do you have a phone number from hitachi seiki ? or how do you got the document to create custom cable?
    thank you

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Dancy View Post
    From years of collecting, Literally from all over the world. Hitachi never published this class of information and even 20 years after they closed their doors, it's very hard to find. I tell you what, if I get to the point of purchasing a new machine, I will not buy one from a company that will not supply complete service details. Another area that pissed me off. When delivered my mill was capable of machining a helix. But Hitachi chose to disable that feature and would charge extra to "turn it on" (set a flag in memory!). I could see upgrade charges that required the addition of parts but that was absurd.

You might try calling Mori Seiki. The have some parts and information.
    us.dmgmori.com (855) 364-6674
    Thanks for your reply I’ll call mory seiki. Because I’m getting frustrated.

Downloads
    Uploads

@shas595 I sent you a PM I'd love some help with some issues please.

Downloads
    Uploads

John (shas595)I am working through some problems on an HC500 that has I believe a MICON 16 Seicos II but my rev comes up as “*** V.10 L.04 ***”, any idea what I have? I have corrected a "SUMCHECK" error by reading this forum, and have found an input that should be on and is not, I am troubleshooting the machine using the ladder and would like to edit the ladder, which I have tried using "F3 Program" but it the control asks for a keyword code, and entering the bit number just results in he “cannot manage” message and I have to turn off write enable and then the power to exit the menu so, before I make a huge mistake it would be good to have some guidance, can you point me to some documentation? is there such a thing as a MICON (programming) manual?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by PeterEsControls View Post
    John (shas595)I am working through some problems on an HC500 that has I believe a MICON 16 Seicos II but my rev comes up as “*** V.10 L.04 ***”, any idea what I have? I have corrected a "SUMCHECK" error by reading this forum, and have found an input that should be on and is not, I am troubleshooting the machine using the ladder and would like to edit the ladder, which I have tried using "F3 Program" but it the control asks for a keyword code, and entering the bit number just results in he “cannot manage” message and I have to turn off write enable and then the power to exit the menu so, before I make a huge mistake it would be good to have some guidance, can you point me to some documentation? is there such a thing as a MICON (programming) manual?
    Hello!
    Send me a PM with your email address and I will assist you.
    John

Downloads
    Uploads

Dan,
    I have a Hitach Seiki HC500 Fanuc 11M with a Micron 16 I fixed the SUMCHECK error by simply updating a timer up a second or tenth of a second it turns out, and we thought everything would be super, until we tried to run the spindle. In going through the ladder I found that there is an internal bit 0120 which is attached to a "slide door closed" switch which we cannot find on the machine. I know which "bit" to "force on" or flag to set/turn on, do they have a specific location where that flag is turned on? Do you know how to set flags? or edit the MICON ladder?

I saw and really appreciate your post for backing up your ladder! I will do it soon, hopefully before I mess up my ladder.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Peter.

I need some help troubleshooting a 1981 hitachi seiki 3ne 300 lathe. After power up and hydraulics are turned on the machine stays in not ready state. The motor led on the control panel stays illuminated. Also the ptcl led stays on the Fuji spindle drive. Can anyone help me?

Hello Team,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Recently picked up a 95' Hitachi Seiki VM-40H Super Productive Maching Center. YASNAC I80M. It is not so "productive" right now.

Spindle was in pieces with a fatal CPF00 error on the drive. I was able to power it up and move it on an RPC (is now on real 3 phase) one time like this. Have rebuilt the spindle and replaced the drive. However I cannot get the drive to power back up. On starting up I only get the first power on and not the second. The A45 contactor is not pulling in. it would seem like I have correct voltage to the windings. I get 110 volts AC across the control transformer that powers this. I have new contactors and a control transformer on the way to cover my bases. I am getting good 24V from the DC power supply. I have tried systematically unplugging the 2A wire that comes from the transformer and goes mostly throughout the machine to no avail. Seems to just to not power up what is disconnected...obviously.

As far as general alarms, I have:
    3100: SERVO ALARM
    3091: PG ERROR (S1) (most likely due to it not turning on!)
    3002: EMERGENCY STOP
    3000: SERVO OFF (but all LEDs on the drives themselves light up)
    2190: MACHINE UNREADY (generic caused by servo alarms)

User Alarms:
    75007 WINDING CHANGE TIME OVR
    75165 NC UNIT ALARM

In this state I can release the E-Stop, hold the standby button and the hydraulics will come on, Alarm 3002 will go away but all remain. I cannot move the machine and I have not power to the operator panel on the spindle drive aka no readout. I looked at the ladder logic and the only thing that was keeping the machine from being ready is #35030

Came in the next day to troubleshoot again and now the standy by light blinks, hydraulics will not power up(will power up if I bump contactor) and I picked up more user alarms in additon to the previous two:

75054 FLAT./MAGNET SEPARATOR (I don't have these options or they didn't come with the machine.)
    75131 AC100V BREAKER TRIP (all breakers are not tripped, cycled the overloads to make sure)
    75133 HYD. OIL TEMP ALM
    75240 X-AXIS INTERLOCK ALARM (The ladder logic would dictate that this is not the case?)

So here is where I need help!!!! I will continue to try and trace things down but does anybody with experience see something out of whack causing all of this? The one time I was able to move the machine all of the general alarms went away but I did not check the user alarms. The machine is a sitting duck. I will try to attach pertinent pictures. I am willing to venmo some beer money(or actual money for people with proven experience).

When the new contactors show up I will pull the old one out and run 2 long wires from the control transformer to see if I can get one to pull in and not the other. But outside of that I am quickly running out of ideas. These alarms that just showed up seem kind of random and not related, which is leading me to a voltage issues? But like I said I went through and unplugged everything systematically last night.

Thank you for your time/help,
    Batty

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hitachi Seiki Repair / Service / Support-20200711_104709-jpg   Hitachi Seiki Repair / Service / Support-20200511_195425-jpg   Hitachi Seiki Repair / Service / Support-20200709_163635-jpg   Hitachi Seiki Repair / Service / Support-20200709_164949-jpg  

Hitachi Seiki Repair / Service / Support-20200709_164936-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello. I have a Hitachi seiki VM40III machine with a seicos MYIII control. After replacing the button membrane, the machine stopped turning on when the auto key was in the position. when the key is in Hand - it turns on. after switching on, I return the position of the key to avto - error 3000 servo off appears. I can't understand what's the matter. Additional 24V power supply is present. parameter 3503 in the hand position - 1, in the auto position - 0. Parameter 3005 is always -0. There is a video where I can see the problem, I don't know how to attach it. Any help would be welcome. elizev76@gmail.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Elizev View Post
    Hello. I have a Hitachi seiki VM40III machine with a seicos MYIII control. After replacing the button membrane, the machine stopped turning on when the auto key was in the position. when the key is in Hand - it turns on. after switching on, I return the position of the key to avto - error 3000 servo off appears. I can't understand what's the matter. Additional 24V power supply is present. parameter 3503 in the hand position - 1, in the auto position - 0. Parameter 3005 is always -0. There is a video where I can see the problem, I don't know how to attach it. Any help would be welcome. elizev76@gmail.com
    Hello,
    I just Sent you an email take a look

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hitachi Seiki Repair - Support VS40

Can Anyone help me for Restoring Parameter Backup file on Hitachi seiki VS40 as I as unable to do it properly even I having a parameter backup.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hitachi Seiki Repair - Support VS40

Quote Originally Posted by Sanket_85 View Post
    Can Anyone help me for Restoring Parameter Backup file on Hitachi seiki VS40 as I as unable to do it properly even I having a parameter backup.
    Hello!
    Send me a Private Message with your e-mail address and I will help you out

John

Downloads
    Uploads

John
    Searched lot but I Didn’t understand Haw to make PM can you please reword me on sanketalhat007@gmail.com

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast