TNC 360 rs 232 connection

Thread: TNC 360 rs 232 connection

Downloads
    Uploads

Default TNC 360 rs 232 connection

G'day brains trust,
    for some time now i have been trying to connect a PC to my machine via RS232 to TNC Remo with no luck. I have tried numerous combinations of cables and settings on the machine and in Remo and simply will not connect. I have had different errors at the machine and different ones at the PC. I have had some settings given to me from a couple of people that have a working setup and tried that and still nothing. The only thing i haven't tried is writing some G&M code and sending that either way with another program but unfortunately i have run out of memory so i need to save what i have. I could just take photos of each page i suppose but that is the long way around in when it should be capable of saving the easy way. Does anyone have any other suggestions before i get the camera out??

Cheers Bob

Similar Threads:
    Regards Bob

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: TNC 360 rs 232 connection

Quote Originally Posted by sudsy View Post
    G'day brains trust,
    for some time now i have been trying to connect a PC to my machine via RS232 to TNC Remo with no luck. I have tried numerous combinations of cables and settings on the machine and in Remo and simply will not connect. I have had different errors at the machine and different ones at the PC. I have had some settings given to me from a couple of people that have a working setup and tried that and still nothing. The only thing i haven't tried is writing some G&M code and sending that either way with another program but unfortunately i have run out of memory so i need to save what i have. I could just take photos of each page i suppose but that is the long way around in when it should be capable of saving the easy way. Does anyone have any other suggestions before i get the camera out??

Cheers Bob
    Do you have a post processor?

Call me on the email and I can help you.
    joaopaulolor@gmail.com