adjust work prices and probe zero point (C42U)

Thread: adjust work prices and probe zero point (C42U)

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello everybody
    I am working on a Hermle C42U with iTNC530 SP6.
    Now I have a work piece where I have to level 4 pre-existing dill holes with the spindle. I have pivoted the piece upwards (A-90) and probed 2 points in Z and adjusted the C axis- that worked.
    Now my problem: as there is no probing cycle for the zero point setting for 2 drill holes, I have used 4 drill holes. However with 3 trials I had 2 coordinate systems- that’s not how it should be.

I hope somebody knows an easier solution. Otherwise I will probe and measure 2 already driven drill holes. Then calculate the middle of the Q parameters with the help of the measured values.

Regards Nike

seit über 20 Jahren habe ich Erfahrungen mit folgenden Steuerungen: TNC 151, TNC 155, TNC 407, TNC 426, TNC 430, iTNC 530, iTNC 530HSCI<br />und folgenden Maschinen: Hermle UWF 712, UWF 851, UWF 1002, UWF 902, UWF 1202H, U630T, C800V, C800U, C20U, C40U und C42U. Zeiss-Meßmaschine<br />CAM: OPUS<br />ein wenig Erfahrung hab ich dann auch noch mit: Hurco-Fräsmaschine, Mitutoyo-Meßmaschine<br /><br />im Bereich Erste Hilfe: Rettungssanitäter

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Nike

If you need the program more often, then I would definitely write it over calculating the middle with Q parameters... the less fine method would be still using cycle 418.( the one for 4 drill holes) and then write the same coordinate into drill hole 1 &2 and 3&4... Also not intended by the inventor... but it works for a “snapshot”...
    What do you mean by 2 coordinate systems with 3 attempts? Maybe you can show us your program?

Gruß / Regards
    CNCFanatiker
    AdminCrew

Wenn wir immer das tun was wir können, dann bleiben wir immer das was wir sind.
    If we always this act what we are able to do, then we always remain what we are.