calibrate TT130

Thread: calibrate TT130

Downloads
    Uploads

Morning guys
    I am going crazy because I am too dumb to install my sensing device.
    I have built 426 into an old MH750 and now I have retrofitted a TT130.
    Measuring tools works well but how do I have to adjust my TS640 in order that it measures the lengths of the tools correctly. Or do I have to change something in my tool file?

When I zero the tool plane and drive to zero with the arranged tool, then the positioning is incorrect.

I hope I explain my problem well enough for you to understand what I mean.
    I have contacted Heidenhain per telephone a few times but they couldn’t really help me out.

Has anybody got a solution for me? Otherwise I will tow the sensing device into the next available river.

Downloads
    Uploads

The easiest way would be to mill a finish cut with a measured miller. Then calibrate the Z axis on the milled surface with your sensing device.

&quot;Lache nie über die Dummheit der anderen. Sie ist Deine Chance.&quot;<br /><!--sizeo:1--><span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Winston Churchill<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

Downloads
    Uploads

Well if I understood you correctly then you want a calibrated condition between your TT and your TS? I would proceed as follows:

1. Insert a measured tool (ideally a calibration mandrel).
    2. Calibrate your TT.
    3. Measure your calibration mandrel as a tool to verify if the calibration is correct
    4. Now you have to block out with the calibration mandrel over an gauge block
    5. zero Z.
    6. Run over the gauge block with the measuring probe to calibrate the length
    7. Start a counter measurement in Z to verify if the result is zero..
    8. done...

The tool length of your measuring probe doesn’t matter. It is only necessary for the positioning in automatic mode.
    The effective length in the calibration mask is important.

If it doesn’t work as I explained it please let me know what happened on your machine.
    Good luck!

<b>Gruß Roadrunner...</b><br /><br /><b>...bei &quot;G0&quot; geht das Werkzeug &quot;schneller&quot; putt&#33;&#33;</b>