V600, support pictures

Thread: V600, support pictures

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello

I have written a cycle for our DMU, which I saved in a cycle folder plus the controller file and the pictures. The cycle got recognized and the G commands integrated into the list. In the dialogue modus all parameters are displayed , the mandatory ones and the ones “free of choice”!
    Only the page of the picture is black.
    And thats the problem. I tried out all formats that I know (.bmp, .jpg, .png und .svg). The simulator displays all formats, however on the machine it stays black. In what format should the pictures be produced? ( length, width, any parameters)

Regards
    eckitch

Downloads
    Uploads

hello

I had the same problem on the V5xx. I solved the problem by copying a picture from the Millplus
    Winshape Simu.

Then you have the correct format, after change the name of the picture , open it with MS Paint, delete all and insert the graphic.
    Thats how I got it to work.
    What cycle did you programed?

Regards

Millman

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Millman

I solved the problem and all pictures can be displayed correctly. The problem was the path, the system
    device was not C – it was V:". I chose (.svg) as my format

I created a plan cycle. I just cant like the G 792 cycle. My cycle goes in a kind of spiral. The tool always stays in the cut. And I can choose if its a plan milling cycle or stud cycle.