Manual Plus M benumbs

Thread: Manual Plus M benumbs

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello,

My turning lathe with Heidenhain Manual Plus benumbs like German team against Croats. It has been doing that since the first day.
    It responds to keystrokes, switching’s in programs to different windows very slowly.
    Maybe someone has a fitness parameter for my Czech barrel pickles turning lathe?

Downloads
    Uploads

What Czech barrel pickles turning lathe do you have?
    TOS SUI?
    I’ve worked with it. But without time loss during usage.

Stefan

Frohe Grüsse Stefan<br /><br /><div align='center'><!--fonto:Comic Sans MS--><span style='font-family: "Comic Sans MS"'><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:6--><span style="font-size:24pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Ein Tag ohne lächeln ist ein verlorener Tag<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--></div>

Downloads
    Uploads

mas like WEMAS HT320

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by supergerry View Post
    Hello,

My turning lathe with Heidenhain Manual Plus benumbs like German team against Croats. It has been doing that since the first day.
    It responds to keystrokes, switching’s in programs to different windows very slowly.
    Maybe someone has a fitness parameter for my Czech barrel pickles turning lathe?
    Dear friend,

Try to adjust your setings from BIOS in special the Cache-CPU. Tell me your email addres and I will send you the setings for BIOS.

Regards,