problems: simulate the graphic

Thread: problems: simulate the graphic

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello friends!

My iTNC530 has problems with the simulation of the graphic. Error F220 is displayed.
    (Calculated tool-no. too big) => hat means that a tool number is called which is not defined in the tool table.

But that is NOT the case. There is supposed to be a folder called “simulation data” (folder "simulation-data")

Here I could delete the tool data and this data would be build up again during the “simulation”, so that the error is not active anymore. But I cannot find this folder.

Can anybody help me out?

Many thanks in advance!

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello
    Welcome in the CNC Arena and happy Easter! :thumbs:
    The error message indicates that you calculate the tool number over the parameter. Is that correct?
    Allowed area would be between 0 until 32767!
    Another possibility is that you call a tool number that is bigger than the number of tools that are defined in the tool table.

Who told you anything about that Simulation data folder? :wacko:

When you calculate the tool number:
    First you should check your program and try to find out which tool number is called (over the simulation). That works well with single block and then press the Q key before the tool call in order to calculate the according Q parameter.
    If you are unsure then you can also post your program here and we can have a look at that!

Gruß / Regards
    CNCFanatiker
    AdminCrew

Wenn wir immer das tun was wir können, dann bleiben wir immer das was wir sind.
    If we always this act what we are able to do, then we always remain what we are.