programming station

Thread: programming station

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello everybody

I have read somewhere that it is possible to adjust software versions on the PC programming station?

Is that correct?

I would like to try out a contour.
    On our machines there are different software versions and some can process the contour and others cant- only an error message comes up.

Regards

Downloads
    Uploads

Adjusting the software version is new to me...but, apart from the cycle setup, it is always possible to install a newer/older version..
    If you read it somewhere please let us know where you read it. I am happy to learn something new today smile.gif

However the TNCs are all downward compatible, but when you get problems with newer software versions then you should take a close look at the programs and the error messages... although programs from newer software versions don’t always run on older ones..logically

Gruß / Regards
    CNCFanatiker
    AdminCrew

Wenn wir immer das tun was wir können, dann bleiben wir immer das was wir sind.
    If we always this act what we are able to do, then we always remain what we are.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi
    sorry I quickly read it somewhere I really cannot think where though.. Might be in the technician forum.
    It is actually a pretty simply contour but unfortunately one machine that has an older software version and a the tool radius error always comes up. That can’t be true...

On the newer version the contour running without problems. I don’t get an error message in the CAM nor in the NCsimul, in Cimco it also looks pretty good! It really seems the problem is related to the software version.
    I think the newest version is on PC programming station, and there everything is running fine..

Greetings