copy tool list

Thread: copy tool list

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello

I have a problem when I try to upload tool lists from the machines (all machines with 530 controller, software version differ)onto the programming station.(full version)

Always when I switch the Tool.T in the folder of the programming station for the Tool.T from the machine, then I can’t see a tool list in the software anymore.

What am I doing wrong?

Regards
    Christof

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello

I have a problem when I try to upload tool lists from the machines (all machines with 530 controller, software version differ)onto the programming station.(full version)

Always when I switch the Tool.T in the folder of the programming station for the Tool.T from the machine, then I can’t see a tool list in the software anymore.

What am I doing wrong?

Regards
    Christof

How exactly do you exchange them? Please explain in detail your course of action...
    Are the formats matching etc.- if you think yes, then post a tool list from the machine here and I can have a look at it for you.

Gruß / Regards
    CNCFanatiker
    AdminCrew

Wenn wir immer das tun was wir können, dann bleiben wir immer das was wir sind.
    If we always this act what we are able to do, then we always remain what we are.