access controller and program using LAN

Thread: access controller and program using LAN

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello

I have several milling machines with Heidenhain controller.
    They are all connected via LAN .

My question: Would it be possible to get operating data like current program status etc. onto the computer using LAN?

My intention is to supervise the machine away from the actual machine position.

Regards

Studi

Downloads
    Uploads

Yes that would interest me as well. Can you do that with a normal HH530 programming workplace??

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello studi_pb
    Yes, it is possible! For example you can make simply screen shots of the TNC with a normal free of charge TNCRemo or set your own inquiry over TNCcmd command window or over Batch.

In the extended range of functions, you can get it with ‘Live screen functionality ’- hence with real time screen transmission. It’s called TNCremoPlus but it’s no free of charge!

Gruß / Regards
    CNCFanatiker
    AdminCrew

Wenn wir immer das tun was wir können, dann bleiben wir immer das was wir sind.
    If we always this act what we are able to do, then we always remain what we are.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello
    I have several milling machines with Heidenhain controller.
    They are all connected via LAN .
    My question: Would it be possible to get operating data like current program status etc. onto the computer using LAN?
    My intention is to supervise the machine away from the actual machine position.
    Regards
    Studi

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: access controller and program using LAN

Quote Originally Posted by CNCFanatiker View Post
    Hello studi_pb
    Yes, it is possible! For example you can make simply screen shots of the TNC with a normal free of charge TNCRemo or set your own inquiry over TNCcmd command window or over Batch.

In the extended range of functions, you can get it with ‘Live screen functionality ’- hence with real time screen transmission. It’s called TNCremoPlus but it’s no free of charge!

Hi CNCFanatiker, I am looking for manual/example of using tnccmd to extract information from Heidenhain controller, can you please share me the information if you have?

Thank you.