600 group Harrison Alpha 460T

Thread: 600 group Harrison Alpha 460T

Downloads
    Uploads

Default 600 group Harrison Alpha 460T

Hi everyone
    This is my first time on this site and I need help from someone that can help me with this cnc machine. I have a two big problems with it. First one is that when doing threading it does big lead out and we can stop it . It does same thing on male or female so I have to extend thread to cope with huge lead out and most of cases its impossible with possible shoulder on the end of the thread. I have tried on screen and with alpha link but machine still doing same thing.

Second problem is when downloading program from alpha link it cant cope with larger programs like my another alpha Harrison 550 can. Its strange because alpha 550 is very old machine and it can take bigger programs. Cant believe the memory is smaller in alpha 460T and its only couple of years old.

Please if any one have same machine any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks and regards
    Joe

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 600 group Harrison Alpha 460T

Hi Joe
    The machine shouldn't do any lead out if the thread length and Z position set correctly
    As for the programme size although the memory is smaller than on a standard Alpha it should take most programmes provided the cuts and not to small

Quote Originally Posted by yandi View Post
    Hi everyone
    This is my first time on this site and I need help from someone that can help me with this cnc machine. I have a two big problems with it. First one is that when doing threading it does big lead out and we can stop it . It does same thing on male or female so I have to extend thread to cope with huge lead out and most of cases its impossible with possible shoulder on the end of the thread. I have tried on screen and with alpha link but machine still doing same thing.

Second problem is when downloading program from alpha link it cant cope with larger programs like my another alpha Harrison 550 can. Its strange because alpha 550 is very old machine and it can take bigger programs. Cant believe the memory is smaller in alpha 460T and its only couple of years old.

Please if any one have same machine any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks and regards
    Joe