Lost parameters and 9000 programs in older Harding Conquest T42

Thread: Lost parameters and 9000 programs in older Harding Conquest T42

Downloads
    Uploads

Post Lost parameters and 9000 programs in older Harding Conquest T42

I am reaching out since I am looking at getting a Older Harding for really cheap with a lot of tooling. The only problem Is it sat for 2 years and lost all the parameters and 9000 programs. I reached out to Harding and they do not have the serial number on file and have been some help. They gave me some parameters that at least got us one step closer but it is not recognizing the spindle drive. Not sure if the parameters they gave me and it has live tooling so the spindle needs to be identified as axis and spindle. I am guessing that is the problem and the odd thing there is no c axis selector on panel but looking at parts they have lying around they there drilling with the x axis. The guys that use to run it in shop moved away and it has sat since. The Alarm that we have now are as follows.

1008 spindle unit fault
    409 servo alarm: (serial error)

If you guys that have any experience with older Harding lathes and could give me some guidance I would greatly apricate it. I Also have not loaded the 9000 programs that he gave me yet. Was trying to get it out of E-stop and teach home position before I did that. I also do not have anything hooked up to it yet to communicate. I may have to hand type soon as I find out how to start a new program on this control yet. I will list machine serial number and controller below.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1988 Harding Conquest T42
    Serial number = CS-1114-C
    CONTROLER = FANUC O-T

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lost parameters and 9000 programs in older Harding Conquest T42-img_1671-jpg   Lost parameters and 9000 programs in older Harding Conquest T42-img_1672-jpg   Lost parameters and 9000 programs in older Harding Conquest T42-img_1673-jpg   Lost parameters and 9000 programs in older Harding Conquest T42-img_1674-jpg  

Lost parameters and 9000 programs in older Harding Conquest T42-img_1675-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Lost parameters and 9000 programs in older Harding Conquest T42

Hi guys, pleased to be on the forum i`m andy and i recently purchased a CORTINI F120/25 cnc lathe for a silly price.
    I wanted to use this machine for tapered fittings and spacer rings for the mining industry.
    last time i used a cnc machine i was in school so please forgive me if i1m quite rusted haha but the batteries were removed and all parameters were lost but with some careful tinkering i was able to reset the machine and get into the system but BUT on start up a screen pops up with 3 options
    1 RUN WITH I/O
    2 RUN
    3 RUN WITH PCM
    if i select RUN it indicates LADDER NOT EXIST
    if i select RUN WITH I/O the screen goes dark and it stays that way without changing
    if i select RUN WITH PCM i can access the parameters and alter them but not the diagnostics or to view the ladder.

Please any help would be greatly appreciated.