Need Help! Fanuc 18T System Files Backup

Thread: Fanuc 18T System Files Backup

Default Fanuc 18T System Files Backup

We have 8 older Hardinge GT lathes from the early to mid 90's and are having problems backing up Fanuc system files to an SRAM card so we can have Hardinge make some changes for us.
    The controller is an 18T. We've tried using 4MB and 2MB SRAM cards. I go to the boot mon and select "save" and then the files I desire to save.
    The error messages indicate the control does not see or recognize the card. The same thing happens on all eight machines.
    I believe all of the settings are correct. Baud is 4800 and Stop Bit is 1. I talked with Fanuc and surprisingly they were not much help. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, Just import two harding Conquest GT-27 with fanuc 18TA and fanuc 18TB from UK. Both machines are functional now but getting Lube System fault 1016. Unfortunately no electrical manuals received with them. Can you please help me in this regard this? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by 56Ford View Post
    We have 8 older Hardinge GT lathes from the early to mid 90's and are having problems backing up Fanuc system files to an SRAM card so we can have Hardinge make some changes for us.
    The controller is an 18T. We've tried using 4MB and 2MB SRAM cards. I go to the boot mon and select "save" and then the files I desire to save.
    The error messages indicate the control does not see or recognize the card. The same thing happens on all eight machines.
    I believe all of the settings are correct. Baud is 4800 and Stop Bit is 1. I talked with Fanuc and surprisingly they were not much help. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!