Need Help! Hardinge CHNC III Turret Gearbox

Thread: Hardinge CHNC III Turret Gearbox

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hardinge CHNC III Turret Gearbox

Hello everyone,

I have an old Hardinge CHNC III CNC Lathe and It was broken. My problem is turret gearbox. It is missing worm shaft. So, I want to make new worm shaft but I cannot find any thing of it's parametter (diameter, module, teeth type, pressure angle ...etc...) or drawing.

It is a worm shaft to joint with bellow worm gear:

Does anyone have information for me? Thanks in advance and sorry my English.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by itanium7000 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I have an old Hardinge CHNC III CNC Lathe and It was broken. My problem is turret gearbox. It is missing worm shaft. So, I want to make new worm shaft but I cannot find any thing of it's parametter (diameter, module, teeth type, pressure angle ...etc...) or drawing.

It is a worm shaft to joint with bellow worm gear:

Does anyone have information for me? Thanks in advance and sorry my English.
    Hello, I know this is an old post and I hope you got your problem solved. There isn’t much information out there on the CHNC III machines and I was wonder if you might have any information or parts breakdowns on the turret servo motor. What size it is, how it mounts, etc?

Thanks Gary