Need Help! Haas Machine Serial Number with Macros

Thread: Haas Machine Serial Number with Macros

Question Haas Machine Serial Number with Macros

(Posted this with a different account when I couldn't access this one. So I am posting again to ensure I am notified by replies.)

Hi!

I am writing a macro and was wondering if anyone knew if Haas stores the specific machine serial number in a system variable somewhere. Maybe in the #6000's?

Its not listed in their manuals as far as I can see, I imagine it may be sensitive information. I saw a post from 2012 or so, where a user stated that the variable was #6026.

Could anyone offer any insight into this?

Thank you so much!

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Haas Machine Serial Number with Macros

I'm 99% sure #6026 doesn't work on NGC, but for everything older than NGC #6026 is correct. I use #6026 all the time.

UPDATE!

I actually found this on my own. It is #32014

Hi, I bought a milling machine like your milling machine. Unfortunately, the parameters and all settings have been deleted. It does not run programs. If your machine model is vf-0. Please send me the general parameters and settings of the milling machine so that my machine can work again. Let me start, thanks, dear colleague [1993] vf-0