Long story short, friend purchased a used 2015 VF3SSYT about 8 months ago. Machine was fairly clean, and seemed to work well. Last week I decided to pull the way covers to do some nit pic cleaning and inspection and found mild corrosion on the a couple of the linear ways. Nothing too bad but enough to mandate further system inspections, and in doing so I found that the auto grease system appears to be partially clogged on the x and y linears. Screws have been getting grease.

This is one of those red shc007 grease machines, and apparently there are issues with this grease setting up and clogging the lines and restrictors near the trucks when it sits for too long.

Has anyone here ever had to do this on their machine themselves(IE NOT calling in a Haas tech) and if so, what method did you go with to force the clogs free and verify the trucks are in fact getting grease? Haas listed a method for the HLG equipped machines but not for the red grease machines. The main table is off the Y saddle and accessing the X lube lines/trucks right now is easy, but the Y is seemingly impossible to access any of the fittings as it sits in the machine, and I REALLY DON'T want to have to pull the saddle off. In a perfect world we would love to call in a Haas tech and throw the book at it but that is just not in the cards at this current time.

Any input is appreciated. Thanks!!