Problem Haas VF1 voltage

Thread: Haas VF1 voltage

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Haas VF1 voltage

Hi all!

Been awhile since I have been here. I bought a Haas VF1 at auction and it arrived last week. After hook ink up and getting activation code from Haas I am getting an under volt alarm and a drive falt on all 4 drives. I supect that it might be setup for 230 or 440 volt and I have 208 volt system in my shop.

Since did not get the books with the machine does any one know we're to check for this in the machine?

Thanks
    Mark

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Haas VF1 voltage

Jim Dawson
    Sandy, Oregon, USA

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Haas VF1 voltage

Quote Originally Posted by mark562 View Post
    Hi all!

Been awhile since I have been here. I bought a Haas VF1 at auction and it arrived last week. After hook ink up and getting activation code from Haas I am getting an under volt alarm and a drive falt on all 4 drives. I supect that it might be setup for 230 or 440 volt and I have 208 volt system in my shop.

Since did not get the books with the machine does any one know we're to check for this in the machine?

Thanks
    Mark
    Look at the data plate on the back.

Two Haas VF-2's, Haas HA5C, Haas HRT-9, Hardinge CHNC 1, Bother HS-300 Wire EDM, BobCAD V23, BobCAD V28